Spirit Airlines Rebooking Policy
Spirit Airlines’ rebooking policy allows you to Rebook Flight for a fee. Fees vary depending on when the change is made and whether it’s a change in departure or destination, cancelation, or refund.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out to Spirit to talk about their rebooking policy and how it applies to your specific situation. They’ve broken down their fees and what they apply to here.
- When you want to make changes to your reservation, which includes changing the departure or destination, class of service, name, and so on. You can do this online through your account or by calling Spirit Airlines.
- Changes can be made up until 24 hours before your scheduled departure. The closer you are to that deadline the more expensive the change will be with the fee starting at $90 if done at least 10 days before your flight. If you’re making a change within 24 hours of your scheduled departure, the fee will be $130 plus any difference in fare.
- Refunds are not permitted after booking unless it’s due to an illness or death in the immediate family. To request a refund, email Spirit Airlines at [email protected]
Spirit Trip Flex
- “Trip Flex” is a safeguard for travelers to protect their travel investments. It’s easy to use and covers the cost of rebooking your trip for any reason.
- “Trip Flex” will allow you to make up to 6 changes within 365 days of your initial departure date, with no change fees and no fare difference (for domestic trips only).
- For international trips, we’ll waive the fees associated with making a change to your travel plans, however, there may be a fare difference.
- If you purchase “Trip Flex” when you book your trip, it applies to all passengers on that reservation and covers the cost of making any changes after that date/time.
- You want “Trip Flex” after you’ve booked your reservation, it can be added to the entire reservation online or by calling our Contact Center. If “Trip Flex” is purchased after booking, it allows changes up until 4 hours prior to the time of initial scheduled departure.
Spirit Airlines allows passengers to change their travel dates and times, rebook on an alternate flight, or cancel their reservation if they purchased a refundable fare. Otherwise, most reservations are non-refundable and subject to a change fee.
How do I rebook a flight on Spirit Airlines?
This is the most common question asked by our customers. You can rebook your flights using the following steps:
- First, use the booking facility at spiritairlines.com to find the desired flights and fares.
- Once you have selected your preferred flights and fare, you will be provided with a confirmation code and itinerary number of your booking that has been made.
- This confirmation code and itinerary number will allow you to rebook any time prior to the departure date of your original booking through www.spiritairlines.com/rebooking
- Now, use these details to log in to your account on the Spirit airlines website to re-confirm your flights at your convenience
How much does it cost to rebook a flight on Spirit Airlines?
Here’s what you need to know about Spirit’s fee structure. The most important thing is to understand how much it costs to rebook a flight on Spirit Airlines.
Rebooking is a pretty standard part of air travel, and all airlines charge the same amount:
- $125 for domestic flights and $200 for international.
- The other thing to know about Spirit is that it charges you for rebooking within 24 hours of departure — so if you want to change your booking right away, you’ll have to pay extra.
- And if Spirit is sold out or oversold on a flight, it will charge you $125 per passenger in some cases, even if you have a confirmed reservation and are just cancelling at the last minute.
Re-accommodating passengers cost $90 per person when they change their flight plans up to 36 hours before departure. The fee is $125 if they notify the airline between 35 hours and 24 hours before their scheduled departure time. Changes made within 24 hours of departure are not allowed.
How to rebook Spirit Airlines Cancelled Flight
Spirit Flight Cancelled? Here’s How to Rebook Your Flight.
Spirit Airlines is one of the most popular low-cost airlines that provides budget-friendly flight tickets. Spirit Airlines has become a prime choice for travellers due to its cheaper fares and easy cancellation process. If you have booked your flight with Spirit Airlines and due for some reason, it has been cancelled then you can rebook your flight easily by following some simple steps.
Steps to rebook Spirit Airlines Canelled flight:
- Go to the official website of Spirit Airlines and click on the login option provided in the top right corner of the window.
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided and then click on the login button below.
- On your account page, select “My Trips” and then look for the trip that you want to reschedule or cancel.
- If you have booked a non-refundable ticket, then you will get a certain amount as credit which you can use later for making another booking with Spirit Airlines.
Spirit Airlines canceled my flight. What can I do?
You have several options for rebooking a dancelled Spirit Airlines flight and getting refunds or travel credits.
Spirit Cancelled Your Flight: One Option is Travel Credit
If Spirit cancels your flight, you have the option of accepting a travel credit in the amount of the ticket’s value. The travel credit is good for one year from the date of issue. You can use it for future flights on Spirit Airlines; it’s not transferable to other airlines or individuals. The travel credit covers the cost of the ticket only — any additional fees, such as checked baggage fees, will be refunded separately if you choose this option.
You can also choose to receive a full refund if your flight was delayed by more than 90 minutes or cancelled, but if so, you won’t get any compensation for missed connections or lost hotel rooms.
Rebook Spirit Flight Flight Online or Via Phone
If you want to rebook Spirit Flight Flight, then you can make a call on the reservation number. Further, you can also rebook a flight online. So, read the blog here and know how to rebook Spirit flight online or via phone:
Rebook Spirit Flight Flight Online
If you have booked a Spirit airline flight ticket and find the need for change in your travel plan, then you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Spirit airlines and log in to your account.
- Click on the manage booking option.
- Select the change/cancel option.
- Provide confirmation code and last name.
- Select the flight reservation that you wish to cancel.
- Pay the change fee if applicable or select a refundable fare class for free cancellation.
- Complete the online process and note down the new PNR number for future reference.
You can also call Spirit Airlines customer support center to rebook your flight by phone.
Check Other Spirit Airlines Policies
Book Spirit Flight: When you want to save some money, you can choose to book a flight on Spirit Airlines. The airline offers several options for you to save money. You can check the status of your flight using the Spirit Airlines website.
If you need to cancel your flight, it's possible to cancel it through the Spirit Airlines cancellation policy. The airline offers a free 24-hour window for passengers to cancel.
When changing a flight with Spirit Airlines, you must follow their Flight Change Policy. You may request a date or time change up to 24 hours prior to departure. You cannot change your flight if you have already checked in.
As a Spirit Airlines customer, you may have to change your flight date at some point. Spirit Airlines offers different ways of changing your flight date, including online and over the phone.
You can talk to a person at Spirit Airlines Customer Service. You can contact them via a number of methods, including phone, email, and their website. If you want to talk to a real person at Spirit Airlines, here's what you should do.
Spirit Airlines' rebooking policy allows you to Rebook Flight for a fee. Fees vary depending on when the change is made and whether it's a change in departure or destination, cancelation, or refund.
As per Spirit Airlines Name Change Policy, Changing your name on Spirit Airlines is a simple process, but it is not free. In most cases, you will be charged a fee. You should submit your name change documents via mail to avoid the fee.
Plan to travel with your pet, you should know that Spirit Airlines has a strict Pet Travel Policy.</p>
If your pet is too large to fit in the cabin, it will need to be transported in another way. If you are flying with a service animal, you may have to submit documentation to the airline to travel on the flight.
If you missed your Spirit Airlines flight, you can take advantage of their Same Day Flight Change policy. This will allow you to take a later flight on the same day for no fee. If a later flight is not available, or if you would like to fly the next day, you will have to pay the fare difference between your original flight and the new one. If the new flight is less expensive than the original, you may be eligible to receive a credit voucher.
Spirit Airlines Low Fare Calendar lets you book the cheapest flights on Spirit Airlines. The fares vary from day to day, and you can use this calendar to find the best deals.
One important part of the Spirit Airlines Baggage Policy is the size and weight limits. Each passenger is allowed one carry-on bag and one checked bag.
As a general rule, a carry-on bag cannot exceed 45 x 35 x 20 centimeters or 18 x 14 x 8 inches. The maximum weight limit for a checked bag is 40 pounds.
The first step is for Spirit Airlines Check-in, you need to select your seat, which is auto-assigned. When checking in, you should also choose a preferred seat. The best option is to choose a free seat, known as the "Big Front Seat."
Using Spirit Airlines Manage Booking Services is easy. The airline has a website where you can enter your last name and reservation number and choose to edit or cancel your reservations. Once you've made the changes you want, you'll be provided with the necessary information to continue.
The Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy allows a child to travel free of charge on domestic flights with a ticketed adult. The child must be four years old or younger and accompanied by an adult.
Disclaimer: We are solely act as an agent, we create a connection between travelers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airlines or organization.