Delta Name Change Policy
Delta Name Change – If you’ve booked a Delta Airlines ticket but want to change your name after arriving at your destination, you need to know their name change policy.
First, you need to understand what it means. If you’re traveling with a significant other, a middle name is required. You can’t use your initials or your maiden’s name in either case.
Secondly, you must have a valid passport or government-issued photo ID. You’ll need to show the new name on your boarding pass.
- If you’d like to change your name while traveling with Delta Airlines, the airline has a simple name change policy. It allows you to change your first and last name and spelling without paying a fee.
- You can even make a mistake by changing your nickname. It’s important to note that you cannot change your name once you purchase a ticket. If you’d like to change your name after arriving at your destination, you’ll need to contact customer service.
- You can request a name change before you board the plane if you don’t mind making mistakes. The airline has a 24-hour window to change your name, but the airline may charge you if you do it outside of that time frame.
- This fee is usually $75 but can go as high as $500. The amount will depend on how much you charge and how long it takes. You also need to remember that you can’t transfer your tickets to another person’s name without a waiver code, but if you’re sure, they will.
Delta Name Change Fee
If you need to change the name on your Delta ticket, you need to know the rules and fees. First, you need to contact the customer service team of Delta Airlines. Afterward, you will need to follow some steps to help you complete the process.
Once you have completed these steps, you will need to check your registered email address and confirm your name change. If you are traveling internationally, the fee is US$275. But, if you are traveling domestically, it is just a few dollars.
For minor name changes, you need to contact Global Sales Support to provide the right information. You will need to provide your original Passenger Information (PNR) number.
Then, you will need to send them the OSI message with the correct name and the correct date of birth.
- If you need to change the gender of your passenger, you must pay an additional fee of $75.
- If you want to change the last name, you will need to pay a fee of $500.
- The fee will depend on the ticket class and the type of travel documents.
If you want to change the name of a Delta passenger, you can do so at the airport. The airline’s customer service desk or kiosk can help you with this. Just make sure to provide the correct details to avoid any errors.
If you are unsure of how to change your name, you can also call the airline’s customer service department. You will have to provide the correct information to avoid any issues. Then, you can confirm that the name you’re changing is correct before the flight departs.
How do I get a human at Delta Airlines?
Within the U.S. and Canada
|Delta Airlines Main Hotline||(833) 246-4532|
|Hearing & Speech Impairment||Contact us Online via our Accessibility Service Request form in My Trips after you have made your reservation, or by calling us at our accessibility assistance line 404-209-3434 (dial 711 to access the FCC's Telecommunications Relay Service). This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.|
Does Delta Airlines have a customer service chat?
Delta Airlines Support Live Chat On Social Media
Delta minor name corrections or changes
If you need to make some minor name corrections or changes on your confirmed air ticket, Delta offers a service called “minor name corrections or changes.” You can correct up to three characters in your name, costing $75-500.
- If you are married or divorced, the name on your air ticket can be changed for no additional cost. However, you must provide valid photo IDs and proof of address to be eligible for this service.
- To make a Delta minor name correction, you must make the corrections in your PNR. You can do so by attaching an OSI message. A waiver code is not necessary for changes that involve three or more characters.
- However, if you want to change your last name to something else, you will need to call Global Sales Support to have the name change done. The process is quick and straightforward, but be sure to check for any restrictions before making the change.
- You can also request a reissue of your air ticket if your name changes during the trip. If you have a valid name change request, you should check if Delta will process it. If you have to correct, you need to show proof of the change.
You can do this by submitting a new SSR DOCS for each flight you take with Delta. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Delta.
Correction to the first or middle name
Delta Airlines allows travellers to correct their last name for free, but it is important to read the policy carefully before engaging in the procedure. If you’ve recently divorced, you may be able to change your last name to avoid paying the correction fee.
- A first or middle name correction can be made on a birth certificate without a court order. The change can only be made if the name is hyphenated or incorrect in any other way.
- In this case, the parent(s) or legal custodian(s) of the child can submit an amendment application form. The correction must be requested before the child turns seven years old.
- To apply for a correction, you’ll need to provide the name in the correct order. The passenger’s first name is Joseph, and it matches the one on their government-issued photo ID.
- When you ask a Delta travel agent to correct, they’ll do so by following a specific procedure. If the error is in a middle name, they can check it in the PNR and add an OSI message. The airline will then reissue your ticket, but they won’t change your middle or first name.
- When applying a correction, you should make sure you include the new name in the PNR and attach an OSI message. You won’t need to submit a waiver code for a middle name change.
You’ll receive a reissued ticket without a waiver code when you have submitted the correction. The agent will then contact you and make the necessary corrections. Once you’ve completed the process, the airline will issue a new ticket with the correct name.
Correction to the Last Name
The easiest way to correct the last name is to contact your travel agency or airline and request the change. The change would be made in your PNR and only requires the parents’ signatures listed on the certificate.
If your last names are too long, you can always ask a legal guardian for a certified court document. The birth facility will also be able to help you make the change. However, the correction will only affect the date of travel.
When flying with Delta Airlines, the process is straightforward.
- If you wish to change your last name, you can visit the customer service desk or the kiosk at the airport.
- If you wish to change your last name, ensure you provide correct information to avoid any errors.
- If you don’t want to make a change on your own, you can also call their customer service team and ask for the changes.
- In both cases, you must provide accurate personal information to get the right changes.
Once you have received your PNR, you must contact the airline and ask for the correction. You may have to wait for a few minutes during peak times, but it will be worth it once you hear back from a live person.
If you have booked your flight with Delta, you should contact them immediately. You will probably be on hold for a few minutes, but you can be assured that they will not charge you for the name change.
NOTE: If you are traveling with a Delta airline ticket, you can change this at the ticket counter.
Can you transfer a Delta flight to someone else?
You can transfer a Delta flight to another person after buying it. However, you must be aware that the policy may change. If you cannot find another traveller to share the tickets, you can call Delta to ask about the procedure.
You will need to cancel the original flight and book the alternate one. If you do not want to travel together, you can change the passenger’s name after booking it.
If you’d like to change a passenger’s name, you can do so by changing the name on the ticket. For instance, you can change the name to your partner’s. But you must ensure that the name on the ticket is correct.
You can do this by visiting the Delta Airlines website. Just log in to the account and enter the new information. If you don’t know your password, you can contact the airline’s customer service to change your details.
If you want to change the person’s name on your ticket, you should contact Delta customer service. This is because Delta will charge you a name change fee. If you want to change your name, you should be aware that there might be a difference between the name on your ticket and your government-issued ID.
NOTE: Moreover, you cannot change the name after checking in, and you will need to contact the airline to correct the name._____________________________________________________________
Check Other Delta Airlines Policies
Delta Airlines Cheap Flight Booking
Delta Airlines cheap flight: Delta Airlines is one of the significant airlines of the United States. Settled in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta airlines, including Delta Connection, works 5,400 flights day by day. Explore more than 1000 destinations worldwide with Delta flights. These destinations cover domestic and international trips in over 60 countries.
Delta Cancellation Policy
How to Cancel Delta Flight? The Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy is simple. If your flight is cancelled or delayed, you can cancel your ticket and receive a full refund. If your flight is cancelled, you can also change your flight to a different one without incurring any fees.
When a delay or schedule change occurs, the airline will send a message to notify passengers. If your flight is rescheduled, you must wait 72 hours for your ticket to revalidate. The ticket will reflect the new flight information, date and time of your new arrival, as well as the booking class.
Delta Change Flight Policy
The Delta Airlines Flight Change Policy is essential information for passengers. If you cannot make your flight on the day, you purchase it, you can cancel the flight for no cost. You can do so online, by phone, or through their mobile app.
Remember, however, that you must cancel your flight before midnight on the day prior to your scheduled departure. This may not be convenient for some travellers.
Delta Airlines Customer Service
Delta Airlines Customer Service - The first step to getting a live person on the Delta phone line is to call them 1800-123-6645. When calling Delta, be sure to have your ticket number available and be ready to provide your name and flight number.
How to Change Flight Date on Delta Airlines
The Delta Airlines Change Flight Date Policy is a helpful that allows you to alter a flight's date and time without purchasing a new ticket. The policy is effective for a maximum of 24 hours after purchase.
How to Rebook Delta Airlines Flight
Delta Airlines Rebooking: In case you've missed your flight on Delta, you can rebook the ticket using the airline's online rebooking system. This service will allow you to change your flight's date of departure and time without contacting the airline.
Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minors Policy
The Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy protects children's rights to travel without an adult. The airline does this by ensuring that unaccompanied Minor are supervised at all times and receive the appropriate services.
Delta Airlines Missed Flight Policy
Delta Missed Flight: You may be wondering what happens if you miss a Delta Airlines flight. This airline has a strict policy for missed flights, and this policy can have a huge impact on your travel plans.
Delta Airlines Manage Booking
Delta Airlines Manage Booking: If you'd like to manage your booking, you can use Delta Airlines' online service. This website allows you to make changes to your itinerary and schedule and see current fares. You can also change your flight or cancel without leaving the site.
Delta Low Fare Calendar
The Delta Airlines Low Fare Calendar shows you the best time to travel. It displays the lowest available airfare and other details for any given date. The calendar is accessible around the clock, and you can customize your trip to suit your needs.
Delta Air Lines Check-in Policy
Delta Check-in, When travelling with Delta Airlines, check-in is a must. To ensure a smooth flight, passengers must check-in for their flight at least one hour before departure.
Delta Airlines Baggage Policy and Fees
Before booking your flight, check the Delta Airlines Baggage Policy. You should also know the maximum weight and dimensions for each piece of luggage. Some airlines charge additional fees for oversize and overweight luggage.
Delta Airlines Pet Travel Policy
Delta Pet Policy: If you're looking to bring your pet with you on your next trip, check out Delta Airlines' pet policy. Small pets are welcome in the cabin, but you must be sure to follow their regulations. The airline requires you to put them in a ventilated carrier under the front seat.
Delta Name Change Policy
Delta Name Change - If you've booked a Delta Airlines ticket but want to change your name after arriving at your destination, you need to know their name change policy.
What Do I Do If I Missed My Connecting Flight on Delta Airlines
delta Miss Connection Flight - So you’re at the airport and for some reason, you missed your connecting flight. You’ve missed your connection, now what?
The first thing you should do is a check-in with a Delta Airlines Customer Service Agent. They will help you with the next steps.
How to Select or Change Seat on Delta Airlines
Is It Cheaper To Buy Delta Airline Tickets Over Phone
Disclaimer: We are solely act as an agent, we create a connection between travelers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airlines or organization.