You can choose any way to cancel your flight according to your convenience. Hence, here are the simple steps which you can follow for your flight reservations.
Can I contact Air France by email? You can contact our agents by phone at 1-877-681-0056 / 888-5SAPHIR or by email at email@example.com.
Air France Cancellation Policy Overview
- As per the Air France cancellation policy, the passengers can make the cancellations for free within 24 hours of the ticket booking. They must make the bookings at least a week prior to the departure date.
- If the passengers cancel their tickets within 24 hours, an Air France refund shall be initiated. However, any delay in the time would result in the passengers paying the cancellation charges.
- Air France cancellation can be done in various ways, online as well as offline. If the passengers wish to make the cancellation in the easiest way possible, they must stick to the changes via the source of booking.
- If the passengers have booked their round tickets, they can make cancellations to the one-way tickets. The airline would only charge for one-way cancellation and not for the entire ticket.
- If the passengers are involving any third party in the booking process, they would have to make the cancellation in the same way. The airline would not allow them to make the changes directly via the web.
- Air France would only make the refund if the passengers have purchased a refundable ticket. In case of any non-refundable ticket, the passengers would not be reimbursed by the airline.
Online Air France Cancellations
- Step 1: Run any web browser on your computer. Visit the Air France homepage airfrance.com. Hit on the ‘Login’ or ‘Sign In’ button at the top right corner of the web page. Enter your Air France login credentials. Hit on the yellow ‘Log In’ button.
If you forget your Air France login credentials, hit on the ‘Need help logging in?’ link at the bottom right.
If you are a frequent Air France flyer, you may try the tiny box saying ‘Remember Me?’ after you mention your Air France login credentials. That way, you don’t have to put stress on your brain to memorize your username and password.
- Step 2: If you don’t have an Air France account, you can skip the logging-in process. Visit the Air France cancellations web page. Enter the correct confirmation number, your name. Now, hit on the ‘Continue’ button. As per the Air France cancellation policy, you must enter the exact name of the person who originally booked the air ticket.
- Step 3: Hit on the ‘Flight | Hotel | Car’ tab present at the top of the homepage. It will redirect you to many options and links. Hit on the ‘Manage Air France Reservations’ link airfrance.com, which is found in the ‘Flight’ header.
- Step 4: Hit on the ‘Air France Cancel Reservation’ link. After that, click on the ‘Manage Reservations.’ You prompted a new page, which provides you with some different options. Hit on the ‘Air France Cancel Reservation’ button.
- Step 5: 3 boxes will pop up on your desktop’s screen, asking for a confirmation number, first name, and last name. After that, hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
You have to enter the original name that you used during Air France flight ticket reservations.
If you don’t know your flight ticket confirmation number, check your booked ticket history in your Air France account.
You can also find the air ticket confirmation number in your registered email that you mentioned while booking the flight ticket.
- Step 6: Review your Air France flight details. If you booked a round trip, you have to cancel the entire trip. You are not permitted to withdraw just one segment of the journey. Unfortunately, if you reserved a one-way air ticket, then it’s not a problem.
- Step 7: To check the refund status, visit ‘Travel Funds.’ It will assist you in whether or not the ticket amount you paid is refundable. If it says ‘Refundable,’ you can then check the box next to ‘Request a refund.’ If it says ‘Non-refundable,’ you will not get any amount back.
- Step 8: At the bottom of the Air France cancellation web page, you will see the ‘Cancel My Reservation?’ option. Hit on the ‘Yes, Cancel’ button to cancel your Air France ticket reservation.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight with Air France?
Air France Cancellation Fee of $100 to $500 is applicable if ticket cancellation requests are made after 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If you cancel your Air France flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as an Air France cancellation fee.
Is Air France giving refunds for Cancelled flights?
If you are thinking, Is Air France giving a refund for canceled flights? Yes, “Since the start of this emergency, Air France has given refundable vouchers as a business reaction to enormous flight refund,” the transporter proceeded. “These vouchers can be repaid following a year if they have not been (completely) utilized.
“Accordingly, Air France has chosen to change their refund policy for flight cancellation occurring in May and after. Concerned customers will be offered the decision of a voucher or a cash refund.
At that point, considering the extent of this emergency Air France and thank their customers for their comprehension in these extraordinary conditions.”
However, the transporter said that it would before long declare plans “to make all vouchers more alluring by adding additional advantages”.
Air France presently says that a 15% reward will be added to the worth of the vouchers, which “can be used for another booking yet won’t be remembered for the money payout.