How to Book Hawaiian Airlines Flight
You can book Hawaiian Airlines flight online or at a local airport.
- To do so, you must first register with Hawaiian Airlines’ Web Support Center.
- After logging in, you will select your seats or select the seat you would like to sit in.
- You will need to choose your flight, choose your seat, and click on the “edit” button.
- After selecting your seats, you will have to pay the amount for them.
Once you have chosen your airline, you will need to fill in your information. You will need to provide the full names of your passengers, the class of travel, the type of trip you are taking, and the number of adults.
Once you have filled out the required information, you must select the payment mode. Once you have submitted your information, you will receive an email or text message confirming your reservation.
After completing the necessary information, you will be able to choose your seats. Hawaiian Airlines offers two adjacent coach seats and two adjacent preferred seats. If you need additional seating, you can purchase extra seats online.
The booking process will edit your flight details and save your reservation. Once you have confirmed your seat and payment, you can then access your confirmation message to make any changes that you may need.
How to Book Hawaiian Airlines Flight by Phone
If you’re booking a flight to Hawaii, you may be wondering how to book Hawaiian Airlines by phone. This can be an extremely helpful feature, as you won’t have to spend hours on hold waiting for a representative.
Instead, you can text the airline’s customer service number to schedule your flight, and agents will call you back promptly. In addition to phone numbers, you can also use the airline’s website to chat live with a Hawaiian Airlines agent.
First, you need to know how to book a flight to Hawaii. Hawaii has four airports, including the main airport in Hono, and Maui is the second-largest, with fewer nonstop flights from the continental US.
This can be difficult if you’re unsure which airport is closest to your destination. You should be prepared for long wait times on the phone if you need to make a change.
- If you’re traveling by land, Hawaii has several airports.
- The most popular one is in Honolulu, but you can also fly to Kona, Hilo, Kahului, or Hono.
- If you’re flying to the Big Island, you’ll want to consider a flight to Lihue.
- If you’re a frequent flyer, you can also fly to Kona, Hili, or Kahului.
Hawaiian Airlines All Cabin Classes & Amenities
The new Hawaiian Airlines A330 is a great option for flying SFO to OGG. It offers excellent service, comfortable seats, and decent IFE. The A330 is the best choice for its spacious and comfortable first-class seat for a domestic flight.
While they may not offer the amenities of a luxury airline, Hawaiian Airlines has a great hard product and is well worth the extra money. Onboard, the plane is equipped with iPads. Each iPad slides into a holder on the center console, and you can adjust the viewing angle to see what’s playing on the screen.
The iPad comes with preloaded movies and television shows, but the selection is quite limited. The screen is only four months old and has terrible picture quality. Thankfully, the iPad is available for purchase at the airport.
For a business traveller, Hawaiian Airlines has iPads available. The iPads slide into a holder in the center console.
The headphones, however, aren’t noise-cancelling, and you can adjust the angle of the screen. There was a limited selection of movies and television shows on the iPad, but it was still a great way to pass the time.
While a few airlines offer iPads on their flights, the Hawaiian Airlines one has a lackluster design. The bulkhead wall on both sides of the aisle and the seat behind the window create a claustrophobic environment.
Additionally, the seat did not recline. I would recommend using an iPad to watch a movie or television show. If you are traveling with children, consider purchasing a portable tablet.
Aside from its lackluster inflight entertainment, the Hawaiian Airlines iPads are added.
I found myself watching movies and television shows on the plane. The iPads were easy to use, and I enjoyed using them while traveling.
Although the screens are not noise-cancelling, they were enough to help me get through the flight. I would still suggest the iPads on Hawaiian Airlines flights if traveling with kids.
Regardless of the cabin class, Hawaiian Airlines has a great range of amenities in its first business class.
- The seats in the first two rows are spacious and comfortable. The overhead bins are generous,
- and there is plenty of room for your luggage.
- In addition to having more space than on most other airline flights,
- the seats on Hawaiian Airlines are also surprisingly spacious.
- You can relax and watch your favourite films or TV shows during the flight, and watch your favourite movie or television show.
The Hawaiian Airlines A321neo is one of the most popular airline aircraft. Its ultra-modern seat design, including a 180-degree lie-flat seat, makes it the perfect choice for travelers looking for a comfortable flight.
The A321neo allows Hawaiian Airlines to compete with other airlines on less-frequented routes, competing with global carriers.
How to Book a Trip to Multiple Destinations on Hawaiian Airlines Flights
Are you interested in traveling to Hawaii but want to save money while doing so? If so, you can easily book a multi-city Hawaiian Airlines flight using their website. You can also call customer service to get more information about their multi-city travel options.
You’ll find several ways to contact the company’s customer service department, including submitting a support request.
Read on to discover more about booking your next trip to Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines.
- First of all, you’ll need to register for the airline’s frequent flyer program.
- You’ll need to have an account before you can sign up for one of these programs,
- but they usually offer discounted rates if you’re a member.
- Then, you’ll be given a link to sign up.
- Once you’re signed up for an account, you’ll be given a unique code that allows you to book multiple flights on the same day.
- You’ll then be able to use that code to book your flight.
Once you’ve joined the program, you’ll need to decide what kind of flights you want to take. If you’re interested in one-way or round-trip flights, you can sign up for one-way or return flights. You can also sign up for a travel plan.
The best option for this type of ticket is to purchase an airline’s frequent flyer program. You’ll then get a percentage of your flight fare when you book a one-way or round-trip flight.
Hawaiian Airlines Frequent Flyer Program
Hawaiian Airlines is a great option for frequent flyers and has a generous loyalty program. Members of the Hawaiian Miles program can share their miles with others or donate them to charity.
The Hawaii-based airline also offers co-branded credit cards. You can join the Hawaii-based rewards program to take advantage of its frequent flyer program.
NOTE: The Hawaii-based carrier also has a generous reward program that will help you earn more Hawaiian miles.
The Hawaiian Airlines Frequent Flyer Program is an excellent choice for frequent fliers.
- This program rewards travellers with rewards for flying on Hawaiian Airlines and selecting international flights.
- In addition to flying for free on Hawaiian Airlines, members of this loyalty program also earn points for shopping in the online marketplace.
- There are other ways to earn miles, including joining the Hawaii-based Mileage Plus loyalty program.
Hawaiian Airlines is a leading airline in the Hawaiian Islands and is a major carrier between Hawaii and the Asia / Pacific region. AAdvantage(r) miles are awarded to passengers who book flights on Hawaiian Airlines.
The miles earned for each flight are determined by the distance and fare class. However, the airline does not award Loyalty Points for flights on Hawaiian. In addition to redeeming Hawaiian Miles for tickets, members can also exchange their AAdvantage miles for airline tickets.
Hawaiian Airlines Faqs
- Live Chat. General inquiries: Chat agents are available 24 hours a day.
- Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Bot. Ask our baggage bot any baggage related question.
- Text. Have a question? Text us at 38285 between 5am - 11pm HST
- Call. For general inquiries, call 1-800-367-5320 (available 24/7). For guests with hearing or speech disabilities (TTY), please dial 711 for relay services.
- Email: Do you have a question, concern, request or complaint? Send Us an Email
- If by Email, through our Website portal located at: HawaiianAirlines.com/contact-us/email.
- Mailing address: Consumer Affairs Office. Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. P.O. Box 30008. Honolulu, HI 96820.
Disclaimer: We are solely act as an agent, we create a connection between travelers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airlines or organization.